Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for two Social Services Occupational Therapists to work full-time based in Morecambe Bay and Preston.
The pay rate for these locum Occupational Therapist jobs is £31.15 per hour (Assignment rate) and are initially 3-month contracts.
- Community working with adults who have physical disabilities or long-term conditions.
- Assessments for equipment and adaptations.
- Moving and Handling.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum two years post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Social Services Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.