Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Services Occupational Therapist to work in Bradford on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £27.18 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Carry out assessments of service users in the community who have a disability, complex health and social care needs.
- Make recommendations to improve service users independence and/or reduce the strain on their carers in an efficient, effective and practicable way, primarily by the recommendation of equipment and/or adaptations solutions, and to make arrangements for the provision of these.
- Implement treatment programmes for service users in the Local Authority's residential and respite units in order for them to maintain or improve their levels of function, and ensure appropriate discharge arrangements are in place. To follow these service users through discharge to community living.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a car driver
- 2 years experience
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.