Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Service Occupational Therapist to work based in Darlington.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £22 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- Complete complex functional assessments of need in respect of an individual’s safety and independence within their home environment.
- As part of the assessment to include the views of potential users and obtain contributions to that assessment from other personnel and/or other agencies.
- Encourage the participation of users and carers and ensure that their views are fully considered.
- Carry out manual handling risk assessments.
- Undertake adult assessments.
- Development of support plans/programmes to promote optimum functional ability.
- Recommendations of appropriate provision (primarily disability equipment and adaptations) to meet assessed needs.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Social Service Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.