Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work within social Services based in Bury on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Provide assessment service for customers in their own home
- Recommending equipment and adaptations
- Disabled Facility Grants
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Must have 2 years post qualifying experience
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.