Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 5/6/7 Occupational Therapists/Speech & Language Therapists/CAMHS Practitioners to work flexibly, based in Exeter.
The pay rates for these locum Occupational Therapist/Speech & Language Therapist/CAMHS Practitioner jobs are £21.00 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) depending on band and experience and are ongoing contracts.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Speech & Language Therapist/CAMHS Practitioners:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/Speech & Language Therapy/Mental Health Nursing
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist/Speech & Language Therapist/NMC registration
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Experience in autism assessment and using autism assessment tools, such as ADOS/3Di
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy/speech & language therapy/CAMHS knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Occupational Therapist/Speech & Language Therapist/CAMHS Practitioner jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.