Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 4/5/6 Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapists/Therapy Assistants to work in Portsmouth on a full-time basis. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapists job are £14 - £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate). The service which runs 8am - 8pm, 7 days per week over a shift pattern, the initial placements are for 3 months.
- Assessment of patients discharge requirements
- Using discharge assess principles
- Facilitation and co-ordination of discharges into the community
- Cross agency working
- Reviewing demand and capacity to ensure discharges are achieved in a timely manner
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Car driver essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.