Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work full-time within a Rapid Response Team based in Camberley, Surrey.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is £26 - £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Must be a car driver
- Community experience is essential, rehab background is desirable but not essential
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy/physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.