Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work in Caterham, Surrey on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapists job is £25 - £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 4-month contract.
Main areas covered/Duties:
- Step down beds
- Small 28 bedded rehab hospital
- Discharge Planning
- Working in community nursing homes
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registered
- Previous expereince
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.