Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work full/part-time based in St Albans, Hemel, Potters Bar & Watford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rates for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is £25-£28 per hour (Assignment rate). It is an ongoing contract.
Main areas of focus:
- Patient types include, elderly care, orthopaedic, neurology, Falls, Frailty & end of life care
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be a Car Driver
- Experience of community working or rapid response or A&E
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.