Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work in East Sussex on a full-time basis in the Brain Injury Service. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy/ Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is negotiable depending on experience and is an ongoing contract.
- Manage caseload, comprising of patients with complex physical and functional needs, due to severe brain injury.
- Provide supervision and direction to more junior Physiotherapists and Assistant Therapists within the team.
- Working as part of a committed, forward thinking and supportive interdisciplinary team who are all highly skilled in brain injury rehabilitation.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/ Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Experience working in the field of acquired brain injury and is capable of working effectively within an interdisciplinary team.
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.