Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 7 Community Respiratory Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist to work based in Edgware.
The pay rate for this locum Band 7 Community Respiratory Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist job is £30-34 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy/occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist job is advertised Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.