Sanctuary Personnel, a dedicated and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work full-time in an Urgent Care Team based Maidstone. The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is £27-£30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
The team operates from 8am to 8 pm seven days a week providing rapid access assessments and intervention in the Emergency Department and Acute Assessment Units. Full time, part time or weekend only shifts would be considered.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physio/occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/ Physiotherapy
HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist
Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.