Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work Full-time in an Older Person Medicine Team based in Bournemouth. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapists job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
These posts will be to work across the acute therapy team to facilitate the team to provide therapy input and ensure timely discharges from the winter pressures ward.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/ Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registered
- Ability to discharge plan
- Experience of working with MDT
- Knowledge of discharge to assess model
- Acute experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.