Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Neuro Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work in Redhill on a full-time basis, however, part-time will be considered. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is £26.00 - £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
This role will be based at multiple sites.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy/physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy or physiotherapist
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist or physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Experience managing neurological patients, including stroke
- Car driver
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.