Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment agency within the health sector are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Acute Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work in Rotherham on a part-time or full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is £24.41 - £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Experience working with home first ethos, general medicine wards and admission wards
- Ability to work within Covid environments
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.