Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work in Central Londonon a full-time basis, within the Community/Inpatient Rehab Service.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is £26 - £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 4-month contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy/physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.