Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapists to work based in Shaftesbury on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for these locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapists job are £24 - £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
Duties of the Occupational Therapists/Physiotherapists:
- Working on rehabilitation of older frail people, working with Integrated Rehab Team in the Community.
- Providing Rehabilitation on Community Hospital inpatient ward.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapists/Physiotherapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/ Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist
- Recent experience either pre or post-qualification
- Car driver essential.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy/physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.