Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Rapid Response & Intermediate Care Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work in Aylesbury on a full or part-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is £24-£25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Car driver essential
- Community experience essential
- Experience in intermediate care / rapid response ideal
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.