Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work either full-time or part-time within a Same Day Emergency Centre based in Aylesbury. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy/ Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is £24.57 - £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Specialist in working in A&E environment, discharge planning, good knowledge of community services.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy/physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.