Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist to work in Thame, within the Intermediate Care Team on a full-time or part time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist job is £24.00 - £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Full time or part time
- Service hours are 8am to 10pm, 7 days a week
- Mix of shifts which will include earlies (8am -4pm), evenings (2pm -10pm) and weekends
- Reduce preventable hospital admissions by keeping people in crisis at home
- Facilitating a swift discharge home from the emergency department
- Holistic assessment and equipment provision across PT and OT
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Experience of community working
- Experience in intermediate care and rapid response
- Excellent communication skills
- Own vehicle
- Experience in establishing patient centred rehab programmes and case management
- Previous use of Rio
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Physiotherapy/Occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist/ Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.