Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Community Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work in Southampton on a full-time basis.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapists job is £19 - £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
You will be working between 15 - 37.5 hours per week.
Duties of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Their main duties will be to carry out assessments on patients discharged into interim placements following their hospital stay and providing rehabilitation and equipment to facilitate improvement and in some cases return home
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registered
- Previous experience
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.