Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6/7 Acute Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist to work based in Romford.
The pay rate for this locum Acute Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist job is £28 - £34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Acute Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist.
- Minimum of two years post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist, including recent and relevant experience working within the acute hospital setting in the rapid assessment areas, and experience working with the elderly cohort.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy or physiotherapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6/7 Acute Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.