Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Accident and Emergency Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work full-time/part-time based in Huntingdon. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy and be registered with HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is £23.74 - £37.99 per hour (Assignment rate) depending on shift. This role is an ongoing contract.
- Weekdays: £23.74 - £24.50 per hour
- Saturdays: £30.87 per hour
- Sundays: £37.99 per hour
- Full-time or part-time
- Monday to Friday: 08:00-18:00
- Saturday & Sundays: 10:00-16:30
As postholder of this role you will be responsible for the prevention of admission in acute hospital emergency department by therapy led community service, rapid assessment, and discharge planning.
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy / physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.