Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Physiotherapist and Clinical Navigator Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Stevenage, within the In-Reach Team.
The pay rate for these locum Physiotherapist and Clinical Navigator Occupational Therapist jobs is £25-£29 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 6-month ongoing contracts.
- The main duties will be based in Lister in Frailty ward and its assessments of frail patients to fast track them to go home.
- This role is crucial to the flow of patients from secondary care to community beds and onwards.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist or an Occupational Therapist
- At least two years of post-qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy and occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
These Band 7 Physiotherapist and Clinical Navigator Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.