Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Occupational/Physiotherapists to work full-time within a Rapid Response team in Birmingham. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational or Physio Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for these locum Occupational Therapists are £25.04 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The post holders will act as an experienced practitioner for occupational therapy and physiotherapy within the Adults Community Services Division.
- The post holder will ensure access to urgent and routine physiotherapy assessment and intervention, provide and monitor treatment programmes required at home and ensure safe discharge or referral onto other services as appropriate. They will work in partnership with patients, carers and other health and social care agencies to promote independence and develop individual plans of care relevant to patient need.
- The post holder will be expected to work multi professionally, support other team members' roles and contribute to the future development of the service professional advice and appropriate training to others in the multi-disciplinary service.
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational/Physio Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational or Physio Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational or Physio Therapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Must be a car driver
These Occupational/ Physiotherapists are advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.