Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist to work based in Woolwich.
The pay rate for this locum Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist job is £27 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Provide specialist Occupational Therapy assessments for patients receiving input from the Falls Prevention Team.
- Support the delivery of a specialist Occupational Therapy service within the multidisciplinary team as an autonomous practitioner, ensuring the highest possible standards of practice.
- Undertake Multifactorial Falls risk assessment and Occupational Therapy assessments to determine, develop, and implement individual care/treatment plans for patients who may have complex needs.
- Demonstrate theoretical knowledge of acute, multiple, complex, and long-term pathologies and impairments in the assessment of patients.
- Monitor, review, and continually reassess patient care plans and objective against outcomes measures in order to facilitate modification of packages of care/targets as appropriate to enable achievement of their goals.
- Maintain up-to-date clinical written records using RIO and Framework IT systems and computerised database in accordance with local and professional standards, and also writing comprehensive discharge and progress reports to medical referrers.
- Work with Occupational Therapy teams in social services and other health teams to ensure that pathways of care are followed.
Requirements of the Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.