Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work based in Birmingham, within the Rehabilitation Assessments Team.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25.04 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Part-time, 10 hours per week over 2 days.
- Assess patient’s occupational therapy needs, plan, carry out and coordinate an individual treatment plan using sound clinical reasoning skills and evidence-based practice.
- Provide assessment and analysis of rehabilitation, social and care needs of complex patients as part of the IDT, referring on to outside agencies / professionals in discussion with senior members of staff.
- Coordinate patient’s treatment plans as part of goal setting process.
- Act as a Keyworker by coordinating and leading the provision and organisation of their interdisciplinary goal-focused rehabilitation programme.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum two years post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.