Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Reablment/Intermediate Care Occupational Therapist to work in Stirling on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6 month contract.
Duties of the Occupational Therapist:
- Promote successful discharges from Acute and Intermediate care services.
- workers must also be available to undertake essential visits within Acute/Intermediate Care settings as required.
- Pool car available for all business mileage - The Council will pay for drivers check.
- Undertake a range of tasks including assessments and interventions as related to their role.
- Work and communicate as part of a team.
- Contribute to core function of Reablement and Intermediate Care service
- Participate in development of care plans and risk assessments.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- 2 years experience as an Occupational therapist
- Must be a car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.