Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work in Woking on a full-time basis in a Reablement role. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £29.86 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To work for OCC under Home First directive within reablement outreach team.
- Working alongside, health and social care colleagues within an integrated reablement and D2A pathway.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.