Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Social Services Occupational Therapist to work based in Ipswich, within the Reablement Team.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £28 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-6-month contract.
- To effectively manage an increasingly complex workload, with support, prioritising work, allocating cases, and managing own time to provide Occupational Therapy to adults in their own homes.
- To complete asset-based, face to face assessments with adults, and their carers, to address functional needs, and where appropriate care issues, taking in to account available sources, reablement potential, as well as possible equipment and digital solutions.
- The team provide a duty response service to existing customers of Adult and Community Services. The team also work with new customers (often in crisis situations) to help them remain as independent as possible within the community.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist, including experience of adaptation work.
- Experience in using LAS would be beneficial.
- Full driving licence and access to personal vehicle.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Reablement Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.