Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist to work as a CAMHS Practitioner based in Blackpool.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist role is £25-30 per hour (assignment rate) and has an initial 3-month contract. You may be required to work weekends and evenings.
- Provide full clinical assessments of children, young people and their families referred to CAMHS in a variety of setting and situations including the ward duty rota
- Manage a clinical caseload, comprising of assessments and ongoing direct therapeutic interventions to children, young people and their parents/ carers. This will include regular liaison and collaborative working with other agencies i.e. social services and education
- Provide care coordination, ensuring effective assessment, care planning and risk management processes are maintained. Involving the views of children young people and their families, referring agencies and other professionals involved in the network of care
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.