Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 or 7 Palliative Care Occupational Therapist to work in Northampton on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25-£29.32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2 month contract. Working 22.5 hours a week.
- Proving face to face assessment and treatment plans to Hospice inpatients
- Initiating home assessment should this be required
- Proving occasional outpatient input for patients in the Community
- Caring for patients with complex palliative care requirements, plus also some input into Palliative neurology patients would be an advantage. Smart card & SystmOne training required. Own transport would be advantageous to support home assessments
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Must be car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.