Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work in Bradford a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £27.18 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 2-month contract.
- Working with children who have Physical disabilities.
- Carrying out functional assessments to determine needs.
- Assessing for major adaptations as well as equipment provision.
- Joint assessments with seating reps, assessing for hoist, some liaisons with school if necessary.
- Making recommendations to Housing services for DFG type works.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Previous paediatric experience
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.