Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Paediatric SEN/Disability Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Liverpool.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist role is £26.55 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Support children and young people with SEN and Disability. It is jointly commissioned by the local authority and Liverpool CCG.
- Provide services ranging from assessment for specialist equipment and home adaptations; assessment and therapy for children with sensory-motor difficulties; sensory processing awareness and strategy sessions for parents and professionals.
- Provision of essential specialist equipment and home adaptations, as well as the assessment and therapy intervention of children in nurseries and schools as part of their Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP).
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within occupational therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.