Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 5 and Band 7 Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work based in Haringey.
The pay rate for this locum Paediatric Occupational Therapist job is £21-£33 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-6-month contract.
- To provide a high quality, evidence based occupational therapy service which promotes participation and functional activity of children and young people accessing the occupational therapy services.
- To lead in delivering child and family focused, goal-led interventions at a specialist level for children and young people accessing occupational therapy service in collaboration with multidisciplinary health, therapy, and education teams.
- Work closely with colleagues in Health, Education and Social Services. Specialist opportunities exist to work within the Child Development Team and SEN Schools Team, developing and running MDT groups and delivering training to schools and parents/carers in relation to participation in daily activities.
- Work closely with the Local Education Authority, Occupational Therapists within Haringey Social Services, and MDT members of the Child Development Centre.
- Assessment and intervention is delivered within the Child Development Centre, but also in the child’s home, nursery, mainstream schools, or community settings.
Requirements of the Paediatric Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
- Experience of working with CYP with additional needs.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work flexibly and creatively in both the leadership and clinical aspects of the role.
- Experience in working with Children aged 0-19 who have functional difficulties attributable to a wide range of special needs or disabilities.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 5 and Band 7 Paediatric Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.