Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Paediatric Community Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Crondall/Mid Hampshire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £30 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
About the role:
- Offering a wide range of paediatric OT services, from EHCP assessment to training
- workshops for parents, school transition visits to Expert Witness representation at
- legal tribunals, Ace COT has established a reputation as providing high quality
- interventions and receives referrals from the NHS, schools, local charities, solicitors
- and paediatricians as well as from private sources. We have established effective
- links with other local providers, such as speech and language therapists and
- paediatric psychologists, to ensure an holistic approach to treatment.
- Much of our work is carried out in the community, but we also offer a clinic space, set
- in tranquil countryside just outside the village of Crondall in North East Hampshire.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Must be a car driver
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.