Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist to work based in Hammersmith & Fulham.
The pay rate for this locum Community Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist job is £25-£27 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Service is operational seven days per week between the hours of 8am and 8pm with alternating early and late shift pattern including weekend working.
- Support the transition of patients from hospital services to the community.
- Provide urgent community assessments for people within the Home First pathway to optimise their safety and wellbeing at home.
- Complete holistic multi-disciplinary patient assessments within a community setting.
- Complete appropriate clinical goal setting in SMART or GAS goal format.
- Complete basic clinical observations, calculate NEWS2 score and escalate the deteriorating patient in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Work in partnership with colleagues in the hospital sector, social services, intermediate and primary care services to ensure that appropriate patients from the hospital setting are transferred in a safe, timely and seamless manner into the community.
- Be based within Hammersmith & Fulham, however may be required to support the tri-borough CIS teams as necessary.
Requirements of the Community Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist.
- Significant experience working as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist in a formal healthcare setting.
- Maintain and update a Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Portfolio.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy or physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.