Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 7 Specialist Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist to work based in Blackpool.
The pay rate for this locum Specialist Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist job is £27 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- To assist the Team Leader in the planning and delivery of high quality and effective therapy.
- To provide high level clinical expertise and take responsibility for the dissemination of evidence-based practice across the service.
- To manage a caseload of clients, with complex needs using specialist skills and evidence based/client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- To provide professional leadership to a designated staff team including recruitment, supervision, and development of these staff within the multidisciplinary context.
- To provide specialist input to planning, development and evaluation of services within Integrated Care Team-Therapy holding responsibility for defined projects.
- To provide clinical leadership and management to a designated multidisciplinary staff group to deliver a high quality and effective service.
- To maintain accurate, comprehensive, and contemporaneous clinical and non-clinical documentation, in line with legal and departmental requirements.
Requirements of the Specialist Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist.
- Minimum two years post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy or physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 Specialist Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.