Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist to work based in Preston, within the Community Team.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist job is £32-£33 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.