Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Neuro/Stroke Occupational Therapist to work in Hammersmith.
The pay rate for this locum Neuro/Stroke Occupational Therapist job is £33-£34 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
• 37.5 hours per week.
Requirements of the Neuro/Stroke Occupational Therapist:
• Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
• HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
• Minimum of two years post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
• Daily payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
• Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
• Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
• Clinical governance support
• In house payroll system
• Industry-leading shift booking system
• Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 7 Neuro/Stroke Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.