Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Inpatient Occupational Therapist to work full-time in Stockport.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24 - £24.90 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Carry out individual and group interventions across two adult inpatient wards.
- Carry a clinical caseload, conducting OT assessments and reports based on the Model of Human Occupation.
- Communicate effectively and flexibly in order to work effectively within both multi-disciplinary teams.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.