Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist to work based in South Normanton, within the Mental Health Team.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25-£32 per hour (assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- 3 days a week.
- Complete the occupational therapy process with direct or indirect supervision.
- Hold a caseload and utilise effective clinical decision-making and clinical skills to assess, implement and evaluate care.
- Complete full assessments of patients’ occupational performance including areas of self-care, productivity, and leisure.
- Implement specialist group and individual treatments to achieve therapeutic goals.
- Assume professional accountability and responsibility for a specific aspect of service delivery.
- Implement practices that promote service users’ and carers’ rights and participation, in line with their choices, and support others to do so.
- Hold a caseload and manage designated workload, identify priorities, manage time and resources effectively under supervision of a more senior Occupational Therapist.
- Complete all necessary clinical documentation in accordance with the company and professional standards.
- Be a source of professional advice relating to Occupational Therapy, to provide advice to individuals in our care, to carers and colleagues as appropriate.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6/7 Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.