Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Guildford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Within this role you will be in regular contact with our Band 4 Liaison and Diversion Practitioners who work in Police Custody (Staines, Guildford, Salfords) and you will be expected to offer support around risk management.
- This support will be via the telephone.
- Throughout your shift you will be in regular contact with our Band 4 Liaison and Diversion Practitioners and following receiving a hand over of their cases and any concerns they may have you will then make the clinical decision to attend custody (Staines, Guildford, Salfords) to complete a full mental health assessment with consideration of referring to HTT, CMHRS or for a Full Mental Health Act Assessment.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.