Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work full-time based in Bolton.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist role is £25.23 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Work within the care home liaison team offering support and advice to care homes in Bolton locality for people with MH problems including dementia, depression and anxiety.
- Reduce need for medications and prevent placement breakdown and educate care home staff.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within occupational therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.