Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work in Worthing on a full or part-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25.23 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
About the role:
- We are looking for experienced Band 6 practitioners to work with our Worthing Assessment and Treatment Service Community mental health as mental health liaison practitioners and Lead practitioners
- We can offer up to full time hours but there is flexibility and we are happy to talk to people who are available part time
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Must be a car driver
- Experience of working in the community, ideally as a lead practitioner
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.