Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work part-time in Slough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £23.50-£25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. The candidate will be working 22.5 hours a week from Monday- Friday between 9am and 5pm.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience of working with adults with mental health problems
- Experience of individual and group work OT intervention
- Experience of multi-disciplinary team working
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.