Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Acute Mental Health Occupational Therapist to work in Crawley on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £19 - £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate), this may be negotiable and the contract is lasting until end of March 2021.
About the role:
- To be using the unique skills of occupational therapy staff to enable later life patients to get home at the earliest opportunity to prevent loss of skills and confidence often associated with longer hospital stays for older people
- The Occupational therapy staff to work with patients for up to 4 weeks post-discharge with a focus on re-ablement and successful transition back to their home and community
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- We are looking for an OT that has experience of working in mental health, ideally with older adults and are particularly keen to hear from people who also have physical experience, in particular around equipment and TEC provision
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.