Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work in Stoke-on-Trent on a full-time basis in an MDT.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £36,000 - £38,000 per annum.
About the role
- You will be working at Adderley Green, which consists of two units. Moorcroft Manor is a specialist inpatient neurological rehabilitation and complex care service, while Gladstone House is a specialist inpatient unit for people over 65 living with complex dementia.
- Working alongside the team at Gladstone House at Adderley Green, you will have experience in managing a designated caseload using theoretical and practical experience, completing assessments, planning, implementing interventions, and evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans. You will provide senior clinical support to the MDT and will deliver training.
- With a strong emphasis on teamwork, you’ll receive support from a regional network of healthcare professionals and enjoy access to a variety of online and CPD training courses to support you reach your career goals.
Duties of the Occupational Therapist:
- Completing assessments, planning sessions and implementing intervention.
- Evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans.
- Supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants.
- Implement and develop evidence-based therapeutic activities to support the car plans.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Current HPC registration and BOAT membership
- Annual salary of £36,000 - £38,000 (Band 5-6)
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.