Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a permanent vacancy based in Surrey for an Occupational Therapist to work full-time within a Locality Team.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £35,382 - £39,246 per annum.
- Be part of a multi-skilled team that includes: social workers, occupational therapists, nurses, assistant social care practitioners and reablement colleagues.
- Provide a professional Occupational Therapy service to adults in Surrey, their families and carers in line with national legislation, local policy and procedures.
- Promote wellbeing and independence by completing complex occupational assessments, proportionate support plans and by using specialist equipment, adaptations, skills gain and risk management programmes.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.