Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for a Band 6/7 Intermediate Care Occupational Therapist to work full-time in Blackburn.
The pay rates for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25.23 for Band 6 and £30 per hour for Band 7 (Assignment rate). This role is a 4-month contract.
- Complex discharge planning step down from acute beds at Royal Blackburn Hospital.
- Work with an experienced MDT with patients who have medical, surgical, and orthopaedic conditions.
- Community visits to prevent hospital readmission.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.